Family, Preventive, Restorative, and Children’s Dentistry
Family Dentistry in Hyde Park, Boston
Giving you a great smile is what we’re all about at Ace Dental Boston. Our full line-up of services ranges from basic cleanings and exams to extensive restorative work. Whatever you need to get your smile back to 100% health, function, and beauty, we’re sure to have the treatment for you.Contact Us
To thank you for trusting your family’s dental health to our team at Ace Dental Boston, for patients without insurance, we invite you to take advantage of our new patient special. Simply mention the special when you set up your new patient appointment. Offer good one time per patient and cannot be combined with any other office offers or specials.
Prevention is vital to your mouth’s overall health. Without preventive care, you’re likely to develop serious dental issues that could need extensive and expensive treatments down the road. Our preventive services are designed to help you get and maintain great oral health for years to come.
- Routine Exams & Cleanings – We recommend you visit every six months for regular check-ups so we can catch potential problems early.
- Oral Cancer Screenings – Oral cancer is very treatable if caught early, so we’ll check for any signs while you’re with us.
- Dental Sealants – These are placed on the back molars to prevent food particles from getting stuck in the grooves of teeth and causing decay.
- Fluoride Treatments – We use fluoride treatments to help remineralize your tooth enamel and protect teeth from damaging bacteria.
- Periodontal (Gum) Care – Whether you’re in the early stages of gingivitis or have a more severe case of periodontitis, we can provide the deep cleanings and even laser gum treatments you need to get your gums healthy again.
- Mouthguards & Nightguards – For athletes of all ages in contact sports, we can fit you for a custom mouthguard that will protect your teeth and mouth from serious injury while you play. Patients who grind their teeth at night will benefit from a custom nightguard that will protect their teeth from the excessive force that grinding places on teeth.
- Sleep Apnea Appliances – If you snore at night, or wake up tired or with a headache, you could be suffering from sleep apnea. We can help! We offer sleep apnea appliances that will open your airways and allow you to get a more restful night’s sleep.
If your teeth need a little extra work to get back to full health, we have services that can help. Restorative care involves removing decay and protecting against future damage, replacing missing teeth, and even extracting teeth that could cause extensive damage to healthy teeth.
- Fillings – We place composite (tooth-colored) fillings after removing cavities from teeth because they look more like natural teeth and require less prep work, so you spend less time in the chair.
- Crowns – Dental crowns protect chipped or cracked teeth from future damage, and they are also used in restorative treatments like implants and wisdom teeth extractions.
- Bridges – A dental bridge is used to “bridge the gap” left by missing teeth and restore function to that area of your mouth.
- Dentures – We can fit you for full or partial dentures to replace a few or all teeth. Dentures today use more advanced materials, so they are sturdier, more comfortable, and provide fuller function.
- Dental Implants – Implants can replace one or more missing teeth and give you back a full, beautiful smile.
- Oral Surgery – While our goal is to preserve your natural teeth, we will extract teeth if they are beyond repair. We also provide wisdom teeth removal. If you ever need an extraction, our Hyde Park dentist office offers sedation to keep you comfortable.
- Root Canal Therapy – If your tooth is severely infected, we may recommend a root canal to clean out the infection and add some protection to your tooth. We’ll make sure you’re comfortable throughout the procedure.
Does your smile need a little extra TLC to look red carpet-ready? We offer a number of cosmetic services to get you the smile of your dreams.
- Porcelain Veneers – Make over your smile in virtually any way you can imagine with porcelain veneers.
- KöR® Teeth Whitening – Brighten your smile by up to 16 shades with the powerful KöR whitening system. KöR is one of the more gentle whitening systems out there, so tooth sensitivity is greatly minimized compared to other whitening methods.
- Invisalign® Teeth Straightening – Get a straighter smile without the noticeable bars and brackets of metal braces thanks to Invisalign aligner therapy.
Children’s Dentist in Hyde Park
The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommends that children visit the dentist when the first tooth erupts or by age 1. If your child is ready for his or her first visit to the dentist, consider coming to Ace Dental Boston, where we care for children of all ages! Our team is gentle and friendly, and we make sure to communicate well with both children and parents to ensure that everyone feels comfortable in our care.
Our children’s dentistry services include:
- Pediatric Exams & Cleanings
- Dental Sealants
- Fluoride Treatments
- Athletic Mouthguards
- Proper Brushing & Flossing Techniques